What’s been achieved September 2016 – July 2018
- All Braybrook students have access to Impartial Advice & Guidance from a Qualified Careers/Personal Adviser (Level 6)
- All year 9 Braybrook students were offered IAG guidance interviews and were encouraged to complete “Getting Ready” sheets ahead of their EHCP & Transition Reviews
- Connexions Personal Adviser attended EHCP and Statement reviews for all year 9 Braybrook students and provided Getting Ready sheets as guidance for the EHCP or Summary of Need.
- Connexions Personal Adviser has attended Multi Agency reviews for Year 9 Braybrook students including TAC meetings, EHCP reviews, YOT Panel meetings, CIN reviews, MASE reviews, etc.
- Connexions Personal Adviser has conducted and assisted EWO with Home Visits particularly to students who don’t regularly attend the Braybrook Centre, are educated at home or are new referrals and needed guidance as part of the Braybrook Induction process.
Ian Cooper (Connexions Personal Advisor) is available in school most Tuesdays and Thursdays across both centres.
Alternatively, you can contact Ian at:
118 Salop Street
Phone: 01902 773040
Mobile: 0780 175004
Connexions can help you and give you friendly, practical support to:
· Improve qualifications
· Learn new skills
· Find job vacancies
· Apply for College, Apprenticeships and Traineeships
· Write a CV
· Help with job interviews
Find out more at www.connexionswolverhampton.co.uk