- Remembrance Day Display - Staff and students from the Braybrook Centre have produced a fantastic display to pay tribute for Remembrance Day.
- Harley Davidson ASDAN Work - Students from the Braybrook Centre presented their work to Harley Davidson as part of their ASDAN project.
- Black History Month Events - On Friday 19th October, the Braybrook centre celebrated black history month with a “cultural carnival”. The rationale for the day itself, was to teach pupils that we live in a diverse society of multiculturalism, and that unity through cultural celebration can bring everyone together, which we all believe that we achieved! All staff did a terrific job on the […]
- Multi Sports Update - As part of the thematic Halloween week Multi Sports activities had a decidedly spooky theme. We completed pumpkin volleyball, apple bobbing, a skeleton scavenger hunt and a physical education Trick or Treat activity. The pupils who demonstrated the most positive attitude to their learning were Jay and Jamie.
- Science Update - We have had an exciting week in Science at Braybrook as part of the thematic approach to Halloween. We made witches brew bubbling slime which the pupils really enjoyed and 100% of pupils were engaged fully in the learning experience.
- Science Update - We have been completing some excellent work in Science again this week. Year 9 have finished their topic on the Skeletal and Muscular systems and have taken part in a variety of practical investigations. Kieron has demonstrated an improved effort this week. Year 8 have enjoyed looking at cells through a microscope and identifying specialised […]